IS 5G TECHNOLOGY SAFE TO USE? FIND OUT THE REAL TRUTH
From your smartphone to calorie counting app- technology is everywhere.
Technology has become an indispensible component of human development. It is here to stay and, more importantly, to flourish till the end of time. It exists as a result of our efforts, and it will continue to exist as a result of our efforts.
Today, we’ll discuss 5 g technology, including what it is and whether it is safe.
What is 5g Technology?
After 1G, 2G, 3G, and 4G networks, 5G is the fifth generation of mobile networks.
5G promises to usher in a new era in which everyone, including machines, objects, and devices, will be able to connect digitally. The following characteristics can be found in 5g:
- More reliable,
- Gigantic network capacity,
- Increase availability,
- Better performance,
- Can connect new industries.
How and When Will 5g Technology Affect the Global Business?
The 5G effect, according to Qualcomm, can result in the following:
• Global economic production of $13.1 trillion dollars
• The creation of $22.8 million new jobs
• Over the next 15 years, worldwide 5G CAPEX and R&D will total $265 billion dollars.
To summarize, 5g can grow beyond regular mobile networks to businesses such as the automobile industry, having a higher influence than prior networks.
Is 5g Technology Safe for Us?
Every unknown technology has two sides: one that is well-known and the other that is unknown. Let us begin by analyzing this based on the information we know.
Scientific American has revealed the 5g technology in an article. The following are some of the article’s primary points:
- The FCC’s (Federal Communications Commission) adopted research is mostly from the 1980s.
- Over 200 scientists have published research on the biological and physiological impacts of nonionizing electromagnetic fields (EMF), arguing for strict exposure restrictions.
Here is an extract from the appeal;
“EMF affects live creatures at levels much below most international and national recommendations, according to a number of recent scientific articles.Increased cancer risk, cellular stress, an increase in dangerous free radicals, genetic damage, structural and functional alterations in the reproductive system, learning and memory deficiencies, neurological diseases, and negative effects on human well-being are only a few of the side effects. There is mounting evidence of detrimental impacts on both plant and animal life, thus the damage goes far beyond the human race.”
- In 2011, the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) of the World Health Organization categorised RFR as “possibly carcinogenic to humans.” The US National Toxicology Program (NTP) conducted a $30 million study in 2018 that revealed “clear evidence” that two years of exposure to cell phone RFR caused cancer in male rats and damaged DNA in rats and mice of both sexes.
- Because 5g has a short range, antennas will be needed every 100 to 200 metres, exposing a large number of people. Even short-term exposure can have “adverse” physiological consequences on the peripheral nervous system, immunological system, and cardiovascular system.
- Long-term exposure to 5g technology may harm the skin (e.g., melanoma), eyes (e.g., ocular melanoma), and testes (e.g., ocular melanoma) (e.g., sterility).
Consider the potential harm that 5G could cause us; we all use cell phones, but some of us use them more than others. This is about our health and the health of our children. How can we remain silent while 5G technology develops?
Without a question, this technology has the potential to revolutionise how we process and use technology. But how much will it cost?
It is not a wise decision to put our health at risk. We must disseminate the disadvantages with the help of 5g technology. We can’t just sit there and watch the show as if we’re a mute audience.
What kind of transformation are we willing to support as a society? Do we want to raise our children in a harmful and risky environment? Should we listen to the government, corporations, or the doctors who backed and published the study?
How Much Change Are We Willing to Accept?