Current Job Openings
Current Job Opening
We are always on the lookout for the brightest talents. Here are some of the job openings currently available at Grawlix Software Private Limited. If you believe you’re the right fit, contact us today!
To apply for any of the below position, email your updated CV to email@example.com
- 11+ years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of applications using Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, RESTful services and Angular
- 3+ years of experience in design and development of Microservice using Spring boot and REST API
- Good experience in Docker and Kubernetes (EKS)
- 2+ years of experience in designing and Implementing cloud-based solutions in various AWS Services
- Strong experience in DevOps tool chain (Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible/Chef/Puppet/Spinnaker, Maven/Gradle, Atlassian Tool suite)
- Very Good knowledge and experience in Non-Functional (Technical) Requirements like Security, Transaction, Performance, etc
- Good knowledge and experience in Database
Nice to have:
- 1+ years of experience in Experience with OAuth implementation using Ping Identity
- 1+ years of experience in API Management (Apigee) or Service Mesh (Istio)
- Good knowledge and experience in Queue/Topic (Active-MQ) based implementations
- Good knowledge and experience in Scheduler and Batch Jobs
- Good knowledge and experience in NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Experience with scripting languages using Unix
- Preferably certified in AWS
- Performance tuning for optimum results of online and batch processes
- Design and Develop complex and large-scale business applications.
- Apply industry best practices
- Deep understanding of OOP, Design Patterns,
- Design, develop and Test Web Applications
- Design and Develop Service, Contracts, Design Data Models.
- Understand and Document business requirements and system designs.
- Develop Database objects (Stored Procedures, Functions, views, constraints etc )
The selected candidate will join our Data Integrations team of Data Architects and ETL Developers within the APS IT division. The team is responsible for working with internal business customers and vendors to identify business requirements and supporting/developing our ETL, Data Virtualization, visualization, and Data Warehouse environments.
- Design, translate business requirements, develop, document, test, optimize, monitor, troubleshoot, and administrate our data environment using our ETL tools/data platforms.
- Lead maintenance and upgrade efforts for our data platforms and tools
- Contribute to the support and resolution of incidents that involve all data platforms.
- Maintain knowledge of new technologies and methods for the area of expertise and have knowledge-sharing sessions with the team.
- Communicate and accurately document all architectural decisions, plans, goals, functional requirements, open items, and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, and business areas.
- Participates in short- and long-term planning sessions with customers to improve business processes and works closely with the Technical Review team to ensure all systems are in line with IT long-term strategy.
- Proactively analyses existing data platforms to identify weaknesses, develop opportunities for improvements, and may participate in the evaluation and selection process for new data platforms.
- Helps manage priorities of projects and requests.
You Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing with ETL tools (SQL Server, SSIS, Power BI, Tableau for Data Integration and visualization)
- Minimum 5 years of SQL experience with the ability to develop, modify, optimize, and troubleshoot complex queries.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with multi-dimensional data modeling for a data warehouse and data marts
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code following best practices and coding standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including UI/UX designers, backend developers, and product managers to translate requirements into technical solutions.
- Architect and design scalable and reusable React components.
- Optimize application performance for a smooth user experience
- Identify opportunities for process improvements, code optimizations, and enhancing development workflows
- Research and evaluate new tools, frameworks, and technologies to enhance the development stack and improve efficiency
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in progressive experience as a React Developer, 12+ years experience
- Proficiency in developing RESTful APIs using NodeJS
- Ability to develop, design, code, and debug high traffic web applications
- Strong knowledge frontend web technologies of HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient in MySQL
- Self-motivated to maintain a clean and extremely organized code-base
- Very well versed in using GitHub for repository management
- Ability to build attractive, systematic, and intuitive user interfaces
- Proficient with using UI libraries such as Material UI/Tailwind
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze and debug complex issues
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
Job Location: Pune
- Writing SEO friendly content including Web content, articles, blogs, press etc
- Conduct keyword analysis & use it effectively in the created content, keeping SEO
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed
- Proofread & edit blog posts before publication Submit work to editors for input and approval Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- A very good command over the English language
- Proven content writing experience preferably about technical and IT technologies writing
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent IT skills and confidence in working with web content management systems
- In depth idea about digital communication media and branding
Rather than trying to tell you what you need, we’ve adopted the approach of working together to understand your business and uncover your needs and goals.
All work is performed by a team that has been working together for years. Your project will be managed by a highly experienced team that delivers.
PROCESS MAKES PERFECT
Whether you need full website design and development or a simple change to your current website, our proven process makes sure your project stay on track and delivers exactly what you expected.
Stories From Employee
Very good company to work with. Great resources and work management. We are happy working with them.
Great experience with Grawlix Software Private Limited. They offered attentive and excellent communication.
I have been working with Grawlix Software Private Limited for two years now, and happy with team efforts.
We have been working on a long term project and the end product totally exceeded my expectations.