Mobile App Development, Web Development
Digital Transformation in Healthcare
Healthcare providers need to innovate to change care delivery models and create better experiences in a world of shifting regulations, increasing security concerns, and rising demands from patients and clinicians.
In order to guarantee the success of your digital transformation, Grawlix can smoothly integrate and improve your technology thanks to its many years of expertise working with healthcare providers and its extensive network of partners. With the help of our tailored services, you may quicken the speed of innovation, increase efficiency, cut costs, and improve patient experiences.
Healthcare software solutions offer a plethora of advantages. In addition to improving workflow, it also improves patient care. Grawlix has extensive expertise creating well-designed, secure, and medically compliant healthcare software that automates a manual process and improves company productivity and personalized communication that is tailored to the needs of the customer. With the aid of our expertise, we were able to assist our healthcare and pharmaceutical clients in eliminating human error, totally automating administrative procedures for increased effectiveness and the best user experience, as well as creating effective, quick management of patients and providers.
Grawlix for Healthcare Solutions
We have provided more than 1,200 solutions globally as development and consulting partners for businesses in a variety of sectors, including healthcare, pharmaceuticals, technology, real estate, edutech, telecom, construction, and more. We have more than ten years of expertise in the business of creating digital solutions that are specifically tailored to the needs of funded startups, SME (small-medium enterprises).. We do this by adhering to the best practices in the industry.
For our international healthcare and pharmaceutical clients, we have developed reliable, secure, and medically compliant software to automate communication and improve patient care. Want to turn your concept into a fruitful healthcare product (software or app)? Find out how our team of professionals can assist you in achieving your objective.
The Six Most Promising Healthcare Software Products
An overview of the most popular kinds of software used in the healthcare sector is provided below:
- Software for electronic health records (EHR) EHR software is a database for patients’ medical records, prescriptions, invoicing, and payment, just way the CRM of a business stores customer data and interactions. As a result, it is possible for doctors and patients to work together to develop health plans using EHR software and to monitor the course of therapy.
The global EHR/EMR industry will be worth $38 billion USD by 2025, according to latest research. (Data from Statista)
2. Hospital Management System Software (HMS): The HMS is a business tool that streamlines all of a hospital’s daily operations, including appointment scheduling, bed management, hospital inventory, claims processing, and complaint resolution.
3. MBS, or medical billing software As the name implies, the accounting division uses this programme to keep track of the hospital and medical costs for patients. A complete end-to-end solution is offered by this online medical billing software to keep track of all invoices, payments, and medical insurance.
4. Medical Imaging Software (MIS) — To process and display the results of CT scans, MRIs, and X-rays, hospitals and clinics require imaging software. A medical imaging programme may also provide 2-D and 3-D images of the human body. To plan surgeries and treatments, 3D medical image processing software is utilised to create implants and medical supplies. It aids in early disease detection, prognosis determination, and preventative measures.
5. Medical Diagnosis Software (MDS) – Manual disease diagnosis and sharing of input from different medical practitioners can be time-consuming and error-prone. AI technology is advancing quickly, and it has not been unnoticed in the healthcare industry. With the early diagnosis and symptom detection provided by the AI-powered diagnosis software, the healing process has been hastened.
6. EPS, or electronic prescribing software The days of trying to decipher your doctor’s prescription penmanship are long gone. This AI-powered programme allows your doctor to communicate directly with your neighbourhood drugstore. This expedites the medication-taking process and gets rid of human mistake. You may always renew, modify, or cancel your prescription with a few simple clicks.
Conclusion: Future of a Digitized Healthcare
A digitalized healthcare system offers various advantages, including increased productivity, openness, enhanced financial management, and prompt prognosis. One of the most promising trends in the medical industry right now is healthcare software. It won’t be long before these digital technologies are integral to daily operations.
Connect with our specialists to learn more about how we can support your project.